Dr. Muqeet Siddiqui
MD (Doctor of Medicine)
Dr. Muqeet Siddiqui is a board certified Family Physician serving greater Orlando for over 25 years.
He is heavily involved in serving the community of Central Florida since 1990 where he started his first practice which has now branched to include Orange and Osceola counties. He has given to the community in many ways including hosting health fairs and serving in free community clinics for the underserved populations.
- Admits patients for Florida Hospital Orlando & Celebration and Orlando Health
- Medical Director of Courtyards of Orlando Nursing Home and Rehabilitation Center.
- Teaches medical students from St. Mathews University School of Medicine , Camen Island and Preceptor for American Nurse Practisioner.
- Osmania University, Hyderabad India
- Family Medicine, Memorial Medical Center, Savannah Georgia (1988)
- Pathology Residency in Atlantic City, New Jersey
- Internal Medicine Residency in Perth Amboy, New Jersey
- Residency training at Memorial Hospital in Savannah, Georgia
- Dr. Siddiqui's hobbies include golf, travel, and spending time with his wife and four children.
- (407) 295 - 5625